Below we provide:
1. Virginia's records related to veterinarians in 2005-2006, directly viewable on this website.
2. An alpabetical list of veterinarians for whom records were posted on the website as of September 2006.
For more information on the cases from 2005-2006, simply click on the hyperlink to view the findings of fact and consent order.
More information on cases prior to (or since) this time period, please visit the Virginia veterinary board's website. The State of Virginia makes available via its website discliplinary records on veterinarians. The website permits searching by date only, not by name, but there is a way around that so that you can actually search for your vets name. To do so, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://www.dhp.state.va.us/enforcement/cdecision/boardresults.asp?board=3&send=View.
2. Using the Search Case Decisions by Date function, select as the starting date January 1, 1986.
3. Select as the end date today's date.
4. Perform your search. When the results page appears, use your browser tools to search the page for your vet's name. Simply select Edit on your Browser toolbar, and then Find. Enter and search for your vet's last name.
If you would like assistance with this, please contact email@example.com.
Board Actions, 2005-2006